If you are not receiving the automatic email link to reset your password you should check 3 things:
1) Check the spam folder within your email - you need to make sure the email (email is from Wix) to reset your password is in the spam folder. Sometimes certain email filters cause this email to go into the spam folder.
2) It is common for people to mix up different email accounts, so make sure you are using the correct address.
3) If neither of steps 1 or 2 work, clear your cache and cookies on your web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc...). Sometimes the cookies cause an issue with password resets. It is very easy to do this. Below are the steps for Google Chrome (since it's most widely used). If you use another web browser, you will need to do a search on the internet of how to do it for your particular web browser. Here's how to do it for Google Chrome:
To clear cache and cookies:
* Open Google Chrome
* In the top right corner click on the 3 vertical dots
* Click on "more tools" (near bottom of list)
* Select "clear browsing data"
* Choose a time range to clear
* Make sure boxes are checked next to "Cookies and other site data" AND "cached images and files"
* Click clear data
Hopefully this information helps! We apologize if this has been a frustrating process for you. The hope is that once it is all set up it will make your life a lot easier in the future when you wish to order. Thanks so much for all your time and patience with this!